Health and Safety Protocols
Your safety is our priority! To give our guests peace of mind, we have implemented safety protocols for each hotel’s department.
According to government order (Government Gazette 5138) , from 6/11/2021, all hotel guests are required to have one of the following during the check in process:
• vaccination certificate
• recovery certificate valid for six months
• A negative PCR (within 72 hours from check-in) or rapid test (within 48 hours from check-in) result
• Minors aged between four (4) to seventeen (17) years old may, alternatively, submit a negative self-diagnosis statement (selftest)
Guests must also carry a valid identification document (ID or passport).
All staff members:
Front Desk & Lobby
- Plexiglass windows have been placed at reception.
- The reception desk is equipped with antiseptic for use by the guests.
- Check-out time: 11h00 / Check-in time: 15h00.
- All keys are disinfected prior to guest’s arrival.
- Credit or debit cards are recommended for payment of hotel costs.
- Frequent disinfection of reception desk.
- Floor markings signs of distances in the waiting area.
- A medical kit is available for the occurrence of an incident and includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robes, laser thermometer.
- At the front desk, a video informs our guests about all precautionary measures the hotel has taken.
- For public health protection, the hotel must keep an updated record of all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
Cleaning, disinfection, housekeeping (rooms and public areas)
Food services – restaurant
- We have adjusted buffet breakfast so our staff service team will happily serve our guests at the buffet counter.
- Floor markings reminding guests to keep the proper distance.
- To avoid overcrowding, we have expanded our restaurant’s operating hours.
- We have implemented social distancing through table spacing and guest seating. Tables are disinfected after each use.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- Use of disposable menus.
- Our hotel is co-operating with a doctor, specialized in managing Covid-19 cases.
- Guests with COVID-19 symptoms should stay in the room and notify the front desk staff. The hotel’s administration in cooperation with the doctor will take the appropriate measures.